The LVN Continuous Care works under the direct supervision of a registered nurse, provides continuous care services, in-home respite care services, and personal care for the patient and assists with activities of daily living.
- License in state(s) practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics, pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Must have reliable automobile, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance.
- Demonstrated commitment to Seasons Hospice’s philosophy of care, values, mission statement and organizational culture.