WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package – FREE employee Medical Coverage and AFFORDABLE family rates
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Credit Union and Life/AD&D insurance
- PTO (24.5 days per year for FT employees, based on 40-hour work week)
- Company Car Program & Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities – Clinical Ladders
- State-of-the-Art Simulation Lab
Founded by Nancy Hinds in 1981, we put our organization mission at the foundation of everything we do, continuing to honor Nancy's legacy while remaining competitive in the changing Hospice Care landscape. We have an amazing staff of 200, over 350 devoted volunteers and a dedicated Board of Directors. When you join Hinds Hospice, you join a mission driven organization that honors the journey of our patients and their families.
We are looking for a Full Time Admissions Nurse to join our team.
The Admissions RN is responsible for conducting clinical field evaluations to determine hospice eligibility of patient referrals.
- Completed a professional nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing (prefer completion of a baccalaureate program in nursing).
- One year experience in acute care facility or community health agency, (hospice experience a plus).
- Current RN Licensure and CPR Certification.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, reliable transportation and a willingness to use personal vehicle in the course of employment.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (i.e., Push, Pull, Lift/Carry 35 lbs.).
- 4 10hour shift.
- Schedule: 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
LOCATION: Fresno, Madera, Merced, California
All interested and qualified individuals are invited to complete an application.